- What if I’m over 25?
This has always been the first question we are asked and we understand it’s a genuine query. Under 25 is not an age bracket but an emotion and we would love for you to be a part of the Summit as well. There is a separate option to purchase an ‘Over 25’ ticket, so book your tickets right away we will see you soon.
- Why should I attend this?
The Under 25 Summit is the celebration of the youth. We bring you all together to meet each other, be blown away by the amount of potential around you, learn new stuff and have a cracker of a time while you’re at it. There’s something here for everybody. It’ll be a weekend heavy on inspiration, creation and festivities. So why should you not?
- Need help with the registration process for some of the specific categories at the Summit. What do I do?
We’re here, why worry about anything at all? Just write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Help” and we’ll help you figure it all out.
- Will I be provided with food?
Attendees have to pay for their food at the Summit. But fear not, we’re going to make tasty and low cost options available for you to feast on.
- Mine is not a frequently asked question, and y’all are stupid to not address it. Now what do I do?
We’re sorry in advance. Write to us with ANY ISSUE that you have on email@example.com with the subject line “Not an FAQ”. Prompt replies. Promise.
- A valid ID needs to be presented at the registration counter for the ‘Under 25’ ticket. (“Age is just a number” will not be a valid excuse)
- No refund on a purchased ticket. In case of rescheduling, the purchased ticket will remain valid.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Can you please not buy tickets from unauthorised vendors? PLEASE?
- Curation and speakers are subject to change during the summit.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No nuclear weapons or potentially hazardous objects are allowed inside. We have enough metaphorical firepower once you enter the summit, we assure you.
- Outside food and beverages is a strict no-no.
- The holder of this ticket grants organisers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
- Management reserves the right to hold entry to certain areas within the summit to ensure a great experience.